卓著语言翻译&本地化服务提供商!

南博翻译培训

南博翻译培训
联系我们
南博英语、日语翻译培训
联系我们

东莞南博翻译服务有限公司

地址:东莞市鸿福西路8号东江之星商业中心18栋601-602

服务热线:0769-22990345 22652256

译员应聘邮箱:hr@gdnanbo.cn


当前位置: 主页 > 名师指导 >
展会接待常用英语翻译--东莞展会翻译南博外语七
时间:2014-05-28 16:59 来源:www.gdnanbo.cn 作者:南博外语 点击:
东莞翻译公司 南博外语在展会翻译方面有着丰富的经验。如今,随着经济的发展,各种展会和交易会不断增多,这不仅是商家发展商机、开拓市场的好机会,也是考验翻译和接待人员的
东莞翻译公司南博外语在展会翻译方面有着丰富的经验。如今,随着经济的发展,各种展会和交易会不断增多,这不仅是商家发展商机、开拓市场的好机会,也是考验翻译和接待人员的时候,东莞翻译公司南博外语在展会翻译拥有一批素质极高的专业展会翻译人员。下面为大家整理一些在展会或者交易会中常用到的一些英语口语,希望能助大家一臂之力。
 
121. I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
    我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
 
122. I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
    我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
 
123. I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
    我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
 
124. It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
    据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
 
125. Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
    我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
 
126. We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
    我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。
 
127. We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
    我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
 
128. You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?
    你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?
 
129. We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
    我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。
 
130. How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
    你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
 
131. Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
    也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
 
132. Let me tell you about our product.
    关于产品一事让我向你说明。
 
133. This is our most recently developed product.
    这是我们最近开发的产品。
 
134. We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
    我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。
 
135. That sounds like the product we had in mind.
    那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。
 
136. I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
    我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。
 
137. I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
    我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。
 
138. I strongly recommend this product.
    我强力推荐这种产品。
 
139. If I were you, I'd choose this product.
    如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。
 
140. We've already had a big demand for this product.
    这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。
 
 
以上展会翻译资料由东莞翻译公司南博外语为您提供,如果您要找东莞翻译,东莞翻译公司,东莞翻译服务,欢迎来电4008393288咨询或者登陆东莞翻译公司南博外语网站www.gdnanbo.cn了解。

关键字:东莞翻译公司,东莞展会翻译,东莞外贸翻译

在线客服


服务热线

0769-22990345